Sharjah was one of the wealthiest towns in this region with a settlement in existence for over 5000 years. In the early 18th century, the Qawasim clan (Huwayla tribe) established itself in Sharjah, c.1727 declaring Sharjah independent. On 8 January 1820, Sheikh Sultan I signed the General Maritime Treaty with Britain, accepting a protectorate to keep the Ottoman Turks out. Like four of its neighbours, Ajman, Dubai, Ras al-Khaimah, and Umm al-Qaiwain, its position on the route to India made it important enough to be recognised as a salute state(be it of the lowest class: 3 guns).
Sharjah has many Cultural and Heritage Sites, Classic Souks, Museum, Beautiful Sharjah Corniche, King Faisal Mosque, Souk Al Markazi, Blue Souk, Islamic Art Museum, Fish Market etc.
- Booking will be Fully Non Refundable if cancellation happens less than 48 hours Prior of Tour
- Kindly Provide us Full Address or Your Location for Pick up and Drop off it is Mandatory
- Pick up from Areas Other than Dubai Hotels, Residence will be done on request with an Additional Charge.
- On Specific days and Weekends some Locations might remain closed for visit, in Such Cases we do not hold any Responsiblity and there will be no Compensation on it.
- Minimum number of Guest required: 02
- Pick up from your Hotel or Residence
- Qanat Al Qasba: One of the most vibrant areas of Sharjah, with Maraya Art Centre and Eye of the Emirate as its focal points
- Sharjah Cornice: A panoramic spot lined with numerous upscale residential and commercial buildings
- King Faisal Mosque: Sprawling over an area of about 12,000 square meters, this is the emirate’s largest mosque
- Central Souk / Blue Souk: Situated adjacent to Khalid Lagoon, the Blue Souk is Sharjah’s the main shopping hub, with more than 500 shopping selling a wide assortment of items, from antiques, jewelry and curios to clothing, cosmetics and rugs
- Fish Market: This is a well-organized and clean market where you can find a wide range of fresh produce including fruit, vegetables, fish
- Islamic Art Museum: On display here are an interesting array of arts and artifacts that provide a clear interpretation on more than 1400 years of Islamic art and faith
- Drop off at your Hotel
|Days of Operation
||Pick up Time
||Drop Off Time
||09:00 AM - 09:30 AM
||01:30 PM - 02:00 PM